Cheesy Apple-Bacon brunch
Write a review
- 1 lb sliced bacon
- 1 medium apple (such as Braeburn, Gala or Honeycrisp), peeled, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 12-inch skillet, cook bacon over low heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; set aside.
- In small bowl, mix apple and sugar; spread in baking dish. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until blended; pour over apple. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Apple Recipes http://applerecipes.net/