Baked Apple Pancakes
Apple pancakes.. need we say more? Combining two of breakfasts favorite sons into a delicious meal.
Write a review
- 2 1/4 cups packaged pancake and waffle mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups cored, peeled, and chopped apples (about 2 small apples)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except apples; beat well with a whisk. Stir apples into batter and pour onto baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until pancake is lightly browned on top. Cut into serving-sized pieces.
Apple Recipes http://applerecipes.net/