In medium bowl, toss apple slices with brown sugar; sprinkle with salt.
Bacon Wrapped Cheddar & Apple Rolls
Mouth watering Bacon apple rolls. What else is there to say?!
Write a review
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into 16 (1/4-inch) slices
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Dash salt
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 slices (1/4 inch) extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, cut in half (from 8-oz block)
- 16 slices packaged precooked bacon
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with nonstick foil, parchment paper or silicone baking mat. (Some cheese will melt out during baking so this will make cleanup easier.)
- In medium bowl, toss apple slices with brown sugar; sprinkle with salt.
- On cutting board, unroll dough; separate dough into 8 triangles. From center of longest side to opposite point, cut each triangle in half, making 16 triangles.
- Place 1 cheese slice on shortest side of each dough triangle; top each with 1 apple slice. Fold sides of dough triangle up slightly; wrap dough around apple and cheese.
- Wrap 1 bacon slice around outside of each dough roll-up, making sure ends of bacon are on bottom and slightly tucked in. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Apple Recipes http://applerecipes.net/